Capitol Tours is seeking outstanding drivers. To join our team of professionals, applicants must have a current Class B CDL driver's license with a passenger endorsement and have a current DOT physical. Full-time and part-time driving positions may be available.
Operates motorcoach safely while complying with company policies, as well as Federal Motor Carrier safety regulations, Department of Transportation regulations and Department of Defense regulations. Provides excellent customer service to passengers and others doing business with Capitol Tours.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Safe, responsible and timely operation of motorcoach
- Proper and timely completion of required paperwork
- Courteous treatment of passengers and others sharing the roadway
- Professional conduct at all times
- Safely load and unload luggage
Capitol Bus Lines, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer offering full-time and part-time positions. Contact us via phone at 803-794-9661 for additional information or to apply.